In people’s lives, honey performs the function of not only a delicious treat, but also a natural medicine. There is even a type of therapy in medicine based on the treatment with bee products, apitherapy. Let us examine the benefits and harms of honey.
The components that make up Apcalis SX 20mg 10 pills determine its use. They can be replaced with sugar or used as a means to improve the health and defenses of the body.
If the product is natural, then its health benefits will be invaluable. It consists of many useful substances, most of which are carbohydrates. These include glucose, fructose and sucrose. Their ratio depends on the type and variety.
Important! These carbohydrates are fast, that is, they are easily absorbed by the body, so their use should be limited, especially for people on a diet. Do not eat it also at night.
In addition to fast carbohydrates, the components of honey are water, a small amount of protein substances, as well as a whole complex of vitamins and micronutrients. Most of it contains vitamins of group B, vitamin C, potassium, sodium, iron and calcium.
An important but underestimated component are enzymes – diastase, catalase, invertase and others. They are formed from pollen or at the expense of the bees themselves.
The product is also rich in various organic acids – malic, oxalic, folic and others.
A lot of information is known about the beneficial properties of honey. We list its main advantages.
- Simple carbohydrates give the body energy to carry out all vital functions. Their deficit leads to a deterioration in mental and physical fitness, and also causes some diseases.
- Micronutrients also make their healing contribution. For example, calcium is involved in the formation and maintenance of healthy bones, cartilage, joints, and iron is involved in the formation of hemoglobin. Lack of micronutrients can cause metabolic disturbances and worsen the general condition of the body.
- Enzymes are involved in the metabolism. In sufficient quantities, they can accelerate its processes.
- Acids increase vitality.
The benefits of honey as a medicine
The use of beekeeping products for medical purposes has been known since ancient times. They are used in the following cases:
- as an antimicrobial or painkiller;
- in order to increase the body’s defenses and promote health;
- with colds, both for prevention and for treatment;
- as a source of iron, help with anemia;
- contribute to the establishment of digestive processes;
- normalize metabolism;
- due to the content of calcium lead to increased health of bones and teeth;
- restore energy after intense physical exertion;
- improve the functioning of the nervous system, preventing the development of certain diseases;
- participate in the healing processes of wounds, abrasions and abscesses, and also reduce the inflammatory response;
- neutralize toxic substances and remove them from the body (they can even fight with radioactive elements).
Benefits for men