Global Breast Cancer Drug Market is rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 43.63 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 11.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients.
The Breast Cancer Drug market report includes data on consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, corporate performance (stocks), historical analysis from 2019 to 2026, volume forecast, revenue, the growth rate of 2026 and growth rate of CAGR. The Breast Cancer Drug market’s seven-year period can assess how the market is expected to evolve. Analysis of the value chain helps to analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipment, and processes of manufacture, downstream customer analysis and major distributor analysis. Together with primary market challenges, the potential of the Healthcare industry segment has been rigorously investigated. The report also includes a detailed description, a competitive scenario, a wide range of players in the market and business strategies adopted by competitors and their SWOT analysis. The report also provides Porter with analysis, PESTEL analysis and market appeal to better understand the scenario of the macro and micro-market. In recent years and years, it also provides explicit information on fusions, acquisitions, joint ventures, and all other significant market activities.
Download Sample PDF Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-breast-cancer-drug-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Breast Cancer Drug Market are
- AbbVie Inc (US)
- AstraZeneca Plc (UK)
- Celgene Corporation (US)
- Merck & Co., Inc. (US)
- Celldex Therapeutics (US)
- MacroGenics, Inc. (US)
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (US)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Eli Lilly and Company (US)
- Sanofi S.A (France) and few among others.
- Increase in prevalence rate of breast cancer drug worldwide.
- Increase treatment rate.
- Early detection of breast cancer.
- Effective surgical and medical treatment.
- Rising awareness about treatment and technological advancement is driving the growth of market.
- Increase in the rate of R&D initiatives is driving Breast Cancer Drug therapeutics market.
- High cost involved in the treatment.
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market.
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about Breast Cancer treatment.
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 11 Mar 2019, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd received accelerated approval for Tecentriq (atezolizumab ) in combination with Abraxane for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC).
- On 28 Feb 2019, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd received FDA approval for the Herceptin Hylecta (trastuzumab and hyaluronidase-oysk) in combination with chemotherapy which is administered through subcutaneous route for the treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer.
- On 26 Apr 2019, Pfizer Inc. received positive CHMP of European Medicines Agency (EMA) opinion for Talzenna (talazoparib) for the treatment of patients with germline breast cancer susceptibility gene (gBRCA)1/2-mutations, who have human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2-) locally advanced (LA) or metastatic breast cancer (MBC) provided that patient previously treated with an anthracycline and/or a taxane medication.
Segmentation: Global Breast Cancer Drug Market
By Mechanism of Cation Type
- HER2 Inhibitors
- Mitotic Inhibitors
- Aromatase Inhibitors
- CDK 4/6 Inhibitors
- Hormonal Receptor
- Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC)
- Tubular Carcinoma of the Breast
- Medullary Carcinoma of the Breast
- Mucinous Carcinoma of the Breast
- Papillary Carcinoma of the Breast
- Cribriform Carcinoma of the Breast
- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC)
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Lobular Carcinoma In Situ (LCIS)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Molecular Subtypes of Breast Cancer
- Paget’s Disease of the Nipple
- Phyllodes Tumors of the Breast
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- T: Primary Tumor Size
- N: Lymph Node Involvement
- M: Cancer spread beyond the breast and lymph nodes
By Drug Type
- Herceptin Hylecta
By Therapy Type
- Targeted Therapy
By Route of administration
By End users
- Specialty Clinics
On the basis of geography, the global sandboxing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global breast cancer drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of breast cancer drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Global Breast Cancer Drug Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Breast Cancer Drug Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Breast Cancer Drug Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]